【企業郵箱】外貿展會必備英文溝通話術分享 | 附《外貿展會成單攻略》
發布時間:2023-11-28
金九銀十,外貿展會季來了!外貿人在展會開始之前一定要對自己的話術進行打磨和演練。在展會時,話術基本分為外貿基本流程的溝通和公司的優勢及產品介紹的話術。除此之外,也要了解一些我們做的成功案例,這樣在與客戶溝通的時候可以更好地引導客戶。今天就為大家分享一些實用的展會必備英文溝通話術。
打招呼/問候/寒暄
1. Hello, welcome to our booth. Come in and take a look, please./ What can I do for you?你好,歡迎來到我們的展位,進來看看吧/我可以幫您做一些神峨眉
2. How do l address you?我怎么稱呼您?
3. I am XX a sales manager of XX company. It is a pleasure to meet you here.我是XX,ABC公司的銷售經理。很高興在這里見到你。【企業郵箱】
4. Here is my card. May l have your business card/name card?要名片或者May I know your name and email address, it will be better if you could leave your WhatsApp number for easier communication?我可以知道你的姓名和電子郵件地址嗎,最好你可以留下你的WhatsApp號碼以便于溝通
5. Have a seat, please!請坐Would you like some coffee or tea?坐下來,先問問客戶喝什么,咖啡或茶嗎? Would you like a glass of water? / Can I get you a cup of Chinese tea/coffee?你想要一杯水嗎?/我可以給你一杯中國茶嗎?
自我介紹/介紹公司優勢
1. May l give you some introduction to our company and products?我可以給你介紹一下我們的公司和產品嗎?
2. We are the authorized/professional manufacturer and distributor of XX products.我們是XXX產品的授權/專業制造商和經銷商。
3. Our company focuses on keeping promise, controlling quality, guaranteeing the products safety. lt has already won many old customers’ trust and satisfactions by adhering to the principal of “original design, high quality, reasonable price, high reputation and First-class service.我們公司強調守信、品質控制、產品安全保證,憑借著堅持“原創設計、高質量、價格合理、良好信譽、一流服務”的原則,公司已經贏得了很多老客戶的信賴。
產品介紹
1. Seems you are interested in this product; May l give you some introduction?看來您對這個產品感興趣;我可以給你介紹一下嗎?
2. Anything else you want to bring up for discussion?你還有什么想提出來討論的嗎?
3. Here is our latest catalogue, please take a look.這是我們最新的目錄,請看一下
4. Any interest please feel free to tell me, we can show some samples for your reference frstly.如有任何興趣,請隨時告訴我,我們可以先展示一些樣品供您參考【網易企業郵箱】
5. What about having a look at the sample first?先看樣品怎么樣?
6. Do you need samples for approval?你要確認樣品嗎?
7. We can courier some samples to you once we come back to offce, We will not charge you for samples, but we hope you can afford the freight costs.我們一回到辦公室就可以快遞一些樣品給您,我們不收取樣品費用。但是希望你能承擔運費。
8. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.您對包裝有具體要求嗎?這里有包裝樣品,您可以看看。
報價/還價
1. The price of this product is USD xxx, and in general, our prices are given on FOB XX standard package, and is only valid for one month,該產品的價格為xxx美元,一般情況下,我們的價格為FOB XX,標準包裝,有效期為一個月。
2. Will you please tell us the specifcations, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.請告訴我們您想要的規格、數量和包裝,以便我們盡快報價。
3. This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. ls there anything you are particularly interested in.這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?
4 .The quantity is too small for mass production.對于大貨生產,數量太少了【企業郵箱注冊申請】
5. Our minimum order amount is USD5000.我們最小訂單金額是5000美金
6. I will give you the most favorable prices我會給你最優惠的價格
7. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers.我們的價格與您從其他供應商獲得的報價相比最為優惠
8. l am sorry.t is our rock bottom price.對不起。這是我們的最低價。
9. The price has been cut to the limit.價格已經砍到極限了。
10 Considering our good relationship and future business, we give a 3% discount.考慮到我們良好的關系和未來的業務,我們給予3%的折扣
11. If your order is big enough, we may reconsider your price.如果您的訂單足夠大,我們可能會重新考慮您的價格
付款/合同
1. Generally , our delivery time is 30 working days一般來說,我們的交貨時間是30個工作日
2. Our payment term is 30% in advance by T/T before production, and 70% before delivery 我們的付款條件是生產前T/T 30%,交貨前70%
3. Finalize the contract確定合同
4. We can get the contract fnalized now.我們現在可以敲定合同了
5. Please kindly remit the deposit against the contract.根據合同安排定金
感謝/道別
1. It is so great to cooperate with you.與你合作真是太好了。
2. I really hope we will become good business partners in the future.我希望我們以后會合作很愉快
3. This is a small gift for you小禮物贈送
4. Thank you for coming.謝謝你的光臨Keep in touch.保持聯系。【網易企業郵箱注冊申請】
未成交、后續跟進
1. When will you come back to work? I will send all details to you by email for your reference later?您什么時候回公司?我會稍后郵件把具體細節發您參考
展會必會單詞
1. Booth number展位號
2. Stand展位
3. Rawspace展覽場地
4. Rowbooth標準展位
5. Showcase陳列柜
6. Brochure宣傳小冊子
7. During the exhibition period展會期間
8. Doors close at閉館時間
9. Entrance入口
10. Shuttle bus班車
11. Shuttle service接送服務